Thursday, October 11, 2012

New News :-D

I am the worst slacker ever on updating this blog!!

Since my last post, Jaydon turned the big ONE! Justin is back working for the time being (YAY)
and Justin and I found out we are expecting the pitter patter of little feet again in May! Jaydon is going to be a big brother!! :-D

Jaydon is so excited, he says "Baby" all the time, and I have taught him that there is a baby in Mommy's tummy. Today I am exactly 8 weeks along, we have our first Dr appointment a week from today! WAHOO!

It is so crazy to think that we are going to have TWO kids soon. It kind of blows my mind lol and it hasn't really hit me very hard yet lol I am sure it will soon. I have my little freak out moments where I'm like "OMG Jaydon is into everything and is so smart, and I am going to have another one, OMG" lol but then I look at other people, and know I can do this! :)

Well, until next time... Have a great October!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I can't wait to meet the newest White! I'm following you! I forgot you had a blog until Allie reminded me :)

    ReplyDelete