Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 2013 Update

Holey Moley! I cannot believe I go so long in between updates on here.

Since my last update, we have learned that we are having a little girl with this pregnancy. Justin is hoping that she will be our last child, although, we are young, so I am not planning on doing anything permanent.

Justin has been working a lot more consistently lately (YAY!!!)

We have been living in our house, just our little family, since the end of November. I cannot believe how nice it is to have just us living here. Although, I LOVE my mom and little sister, it is definitely nice to have a place that we can call (and feel like) it is our own.

I got a promotion at work, am still able to work from home, thank goodness, and am LOVING my new position!! :-)

We just found out that Justin DOES have insurance, and our family is now Double Insured! It is such a  nice feeling to have that stress off of my mind with little Emmalee so close to being here.

Justin and I bought a new car! We traded in my little Honda Accord, and bought a 2013 Honda CRV :) We are very happy with our decision, and we got a GREAT rate on the vehicle.

I am currently 37 weeks pregnant with little Emmalee, dilated to a 2 and 80% effaced. I am really hoping that she decides to come here soon. My body is starting to hurt and I am just ready to have her here.

Jaydon is 20 months old!!! I cannot believe how much he is learning and growing right now! He amazes me everyday with the things he knows and says. I cannot believe that in a few short months, we will be having another birthday party for him, and that at that point in time, it will only be 3 years before he is in school!!

Jaydon is trying to potty train himself. We are not pushing it as of yet, as we are worried that if we push it too hard before his little sister is here, that he will regress and have a hard time wanting to be potty trained. We have him in pull-ups though, and when he tells us he needs to go potty, he goes potty in the big boy potty, even at other people's houses.

Such a smart little boy. I love him so much!

I am working on getting a routine down for cleaning at my household. Having specific days where I clean specific things. I used this the week before my Baby Shower, and it worked quite well :) I think I will continue to use this routine as much as I can.

Some of my best friends, Chelsi and Brittanie, threw Emmalee and I a Baby Shower/Sprinkle. They did such a good job. I had a lot of fun, and enjoyed spending time with all of the lovely ladies and kids that showed up! (Iwill work on getting on and uploading some pictures, before I have this little princess) TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment