Friday, July 20, 2012

The Latest News

So I really need to get on here more often and update. It has been 5 Months since the last time that I posted here. That is just unacceptable.

Well, Jaydon is now 11 months old, he has been walking for 2 months now :) is everywhere, LOVES to feed himself...  he eats pretty much anything that we put in front of him. We think that he is lactose intolerant (soy milk for this boy) but are hoping that he grows out of it. Jaydon also has 5 teeth that have cut through the gums, but his teeth take forever to actually finish coming in. Poor Boy. He loves to just sit and gabble nonsense, and loves to yell at his daddy :)

We also bought our house, it was finalized on April 20th. Justin has been working off and on since we bought the house. We are working on paying off bills and getting things ready for our little man's first birthday that is coming up so fast.

I got to go to the Hogle Zoo last week with my work for our Summer Academic Meetings. I love the Zoo, we have not had a chance to take Jaydon as of yet, but I plan on taking him soon.

Jaydon has also gotten his first Hair Cut. I absolutely love doing his hair in hair gel lol but when his hair is done it makes him look like he is 14 months old :( which depresses me lol It is tough enough that he already is considered a toddler, not a baby anymore lol but I am definitely looking forward to the future and him actually being able to talk to me and just be a cute little child haha and sometimes a monster.

I need to get my crafty side going... and I really need to get my house cleaned up because I still have boxes in my bedroom. ohh boy am I a slacker... Oh and another thing, I am having the hardest time losing my baby weight... I am STILL carrying around an extra 40-45 lbs from the pregnancy... even with going to the gym (which I have to admit is not as consistant as I would like it to be) but I am drinking a ton more water than I used to. I did get the Insanity Workout Program and it is on it;s way to me as of today and then I will be looking HOT again :) :) at least before I get pregnant again... yes you read that correctly, Justin and I are trying for Number 2 :) we want them to be fairly close in age... I would have liked to be pregnant already, but it will happen when it is supposed to happen.

Well, work is calling my name... Ta Ta for now..

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing sherri! you definitely need to update more, me and gina have craft days you should come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congrats on the house! I totally agree with the baby weight bull crap, its been a year and no matter what I do I cannot get rid of the extra weight! Such a pain! Also, can I just say that I LOVE that you guys are trying for another baby (especially because we are too!) Everyone thinks were crazy to want to try again so soon but we want our babes close in age too! Maybe we'll have close pregnancies again like our first ones :0

    ReplyDelete