Monday, June 6, 2011

June....Already?

It is June! OMG time is flying by WAAY too fast!

So I have been a slacker and keep forgetting to upload pics from the last ultrasound we had, and even write a blog. So here goes:   :) May 27th we had a second ultrasound, due to the fact that it was too early to see some of the things they needed to when I was 18.5 weeks and Jaydon was measuring at 17.5 weeks. He is still measuring at about 5 days behind where I am, but his Hearbeat is strong and everything is on track a this time :)

I am fairly sure that he is sucking his thumb here :)


He already has his father's attitude....

Not a shy one, not one bit! Haha


He's almost sucking his thumb here too.


Showing off his little biceps already, he's gonna be a show off like his father ;-)

I love his little lips! :) :)

My beautiful baby boy, Jaydon Brody White. Mommy is getting so excited to meet you! I already love you with all my heart!

Only a little over a month til my first Baby Shower, oh my I cannot believe how fast time is going by! I keep getting told that pregnancy just lasts and lasts, but I feel like it has flown by already. We will see how the 3rd Trimester goes though.

I have started to get my motivation back for getting my butt in gear and excersizing more, I went to Yoga on Saturday, and plan to start going to water aerobics whenever I can :) and if there isn't a class, I'll just go swim in the pool :)

I am definitely looking forward to BBQ season, and all of the fun that comes with it. I am just hoping that my swelling feet work with me and don't get too horribly bad.

Any ideas on what I could do for Justin's birthday? His 24th birthday is in a couple weeks from today... right after Father's Day.... I have no clue what to do for him....

2 comments:

  1. Oh my I can tell he's going to be so handsome and such a stud! I am looking forward to meeting him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allie boo! I am excited for when he is here! but nervous too lol it is just coming so fast lol

    ReplyDelete