Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Decision has been made....We're Moving

Yes, Justin and I have made the decision to move in with his parents when our lease ends on August 31st. I definitely had to talk Justin into it, because he isn't too keen on living with his parents again...but in the long run it will help us (and them) out a lot. We will be saving SO much more money (depending on how much we end up spending on baby Jaydon for diapers, etc..) but at least we will have the relief of knowing that we will have extra money to be able to get those things we need.

The number one and two reasons I am so happy that we are moving:

1. We can't afford the duplex we are living in now on our own without Justin's Union Elevator job.

2. This means that we would need roommates, and as of right now, I have had it with childish people who take advantage of their family and friends just because they think they can, therefore, Buh bye roommates, fend for yourselves, because we have been supporting you people since our first pair of roommates left, and this pregnant woman right here is DONE with it! I have lost all respect in almost every person that has lived with us in the last two years. They all will find out what it is like to have to take responsibility for themselves and actually pay their bills/rent in full ON TIME!

meanwhile, we, will finally have some breathing room since Justin was laid off (almost) a year ago now. It has been so long since we have been able to do that.

I am appalled at how many people that have lived with us, that are older than both Justin and I, that are so low that they can't hold a job for the life of them, some of them have kids themselves and hardly see them, have NEVER paid their portion of rent ontime, don't help out with the Utilities at all, nor the groceries...

All I can say is I sure hope they get what they have coming around to them.

Can you tell I am a little heated and irritated by this subject? I swear that I will never offer to help another person out again, not with how we have been treated for the last year. Everyone else is all about #1 all the time, I think it is about Justin and mine's turn to be selfish for once! No more paying it forward for us in this same way, because all Justin and I have gotten is crapped on for it! People take advantage and think it is ok to never ever return the favor.

On an up note, Justin and I will be celebrating our Official One Year Anniversary in only 36 days, and we will hopefully get to meet our son in 86 days! (or a little bit sooner)

No comments:

Post a Comment