Wednesday, March 30, 2011

17 weeks 4 days

I realized it had been a while since I posted anything, so I decided to write again.

Justin may have found a job at Wendy's for now, which would still allow him to keep his unemployment while he worked. I am hoping that him working will help with the bills that contiue to pop up. We recently got a (future) bill for what the delivery will cost. I am happy with how little it is, however, I wish I were able to be double insured and not have to pay anything. but such is life.

Our neighbors gave us the extra changing table that they had, it is in good condition and the best part, it was FREE! :) We have started buying diapers, so far we have only bought one box. You gotta start somewhere right? ;-)

I think that I feel little movements here and there, but it is not often enough nor am I able to tell for sure if it the baby, or just indegestion or something else.

Wish us luck that in a week from today, at my next appointment we are able to find out what the sex of the baby is!!!

We also have had a hard time these last few weeks as we had some of our roommates move out and the girl that is living in the basement refuses to pay anymore even though we weren't able to find someone else to move in to cover the other part of rent. As usual though, Justin tells me not to worry because we always find a way to make things work. I wish I were able to not stress so badly though. It is so so so much easier said than done.

But alas, I listen to the recording of our little one's heart beat and it makes everything all better, for the moment at least. I have most definitely gotten addicted to watching too much television. I need some motivation to get me back in the gym, even if it is just swimming and/or walking on the treadmill, at least it will help when I give birth. Any Ideas?? I was told at WIC a few weeks ago that I have already gained a little bit too much weight for the pregnancy... which is exactly what you want to hear right? lol so now I'm worried that I am going to end up gaining too much weight, get pregnancy diabetes and/or not be able to lose the weight after the baby is born.

2 comments:

  1. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE GIRLY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Thanks hunni! it's always nice to have a little update every now and again right?

    ReplyDelete